Friday, November 1, 2013

Jesus: Our Lord and Savior


Psalms 144:1-2
1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Jesus, our Lord and Savior, is everything good to us. Everything that leadeth to do good and believe in Christ, is inspired by the Spirit of Christ. Jesus is my:
  1. Strength
  2. Goodness
  3. Fortress
  4. High tower
  5. Deliverer
  6. Shield
Jesus is my strength, for He giveth me talent and skill. Jesus is my goodness, for he strives to mold me, like clay,  into a better quality person than yesterday. I am the clay, He is the potter, and He will mold and shape me if I humble myself and permit Him to do the shaping. Jesus is my fortress, for he encircles me about in the arms of His love and security. Jesus is my High Tower, for is the standard for which I must look up to and strive to become. He looketh down upon me and seeks to enter my heart, mind, and soul to sup with me. Jesus is my Deliverer, for it is He that delivers me from challenges, evil, bondage, and satan by empowering me to overcome such circumstances. Jesus is my Shield, for He will give me the mind and spirit and faith to circumvent  all the fiery darts of the adversary.
Jesus is my Savior, and I will put my trust in Him forevermore.

No comments: