Monday, November 11, 2013

Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ: Two Separate Distinct Beings


1 John 4:14
And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, are clearly and distinctly two separate, individual beings. The Father, one being, sent the Son, a separate being, to be the Saviour of the world. Jesus being the Saviour of the world is the liberator and deliverer of the world. He liberates and delivers us from sin and bondage, from satan’s temptations and evil strategies. Jesus is the rescuer. He reaches out to all and strives to rescue us from the blood and sins of our current generation, from lost and forbidden paths.
Jesus being a rescuer shows us the example that we should strive to emulate, and to be rescuers also. We need to reach out and seek to rescue lost souls and those who are trodding forbidden pathways. As we reach out in love and friendship, God reaches out to us to guide and inspire us, to forgive us of our sins, and to lead our lives. Let God lead your life.
Our prayer to God is, “Lead me, guide me, walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with Him some day” (See the Primary song, “I Am a Child of God”).
Jesus is the Saviour of the world, and not only this world, but worlds without number.

No comments: