Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pour Out Your Hearts to God


Psalms 62:6
6 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength,and my refuge, is in God.
8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.
JESUS is our Rock and we must commit to be firm at putting no other god before Him and the Father. We must not be moved from our devotion to Him first. Putting God first is the key to happy and successful living. He is our salvation and glory. He gives us strength to withstand Satan and to perform our daily labors. We find refuge in Him. Refuge is safety or shelter from danger or trouble, and Jesus provides us His armour.
We can always trust Him and depend on Him. He always lifts, and never lets us down. Sometimes our faith in Him falls, but we are the doers.
Pour out your hearts to God,  and
He will refill it full to overflowing.
He is the giver of life, peace, and happiness. We just need to build our lives upon the Rock of Christ, and His blessings will be ours. Our lives will be overflowing with ‘milk and honey.’

No comments: