Wednesday, January 15, 2014

JESUS CHRIST: SEE CHRIST AND LIVE


2 Nephi 11:2
And now I, Nephi, write more of the words of Isaiah, for my soul delighteth in his words. For I will liken his words unto my people, and I will send them forth unto all my children, for he verily saw my Redeemer, even as I have seen him.
People have seen Christ.  Moses, Isaiah, Nephi, Joseph Smith, just to name a few. A man of God can see God and live. Jesus Christ is our Redeemer, and Nephi testifies that He has seen Him, even as Isaiah saw Him. Seeing God is one way God reveals himself to mankind. Other methods include: visions, dreams, the spoken word, impressions, manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is a living God, and God the Father, is a living Father and God, even God the Father.

No comments: