Friday, January 24, 2014

JESUS CHRIST: THE MASTER TEACHER


Receive Christ

And as many as have received me, to them have I given to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me redemption cometh, and in me is the law of Moses fulfilled.
--Book of Mormon 3 Nephi 9:17
Redemption comes through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. As we come unto Christ, we become His sons and daughters because he begets us life, even the abundant life. He gives life to us and we sally forth and seek Him. When we put away things of the world and seek for things of a better, we are putting God first in our priorities. If we seek Him and His righteousness first, then all other good things will fit it, will fall into place for us in our pursuit of the principled-filled life.
Belief in Jesus Christ is the starting point to all good things, to laying hold of those things that are good and wholesome. It is a way of life, and the style of life God hopes we all pursue. He is happy when we follow Him by keeping His commandments.

No comments: