Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jesus Christ: Our All

2 Samuel 22:2


The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
Jesus is everything to us. Without Him we are as nothing. We would eventually become as satan and live in misery forever were it not for Christ, our Brother.
Jesus is my:
  1. Rock
  2. Fortress
  3. Deliverer
  4. Shield
  5. Salvation Horn
  6. High Tower
  7. Refuge
  8. Savior
Jesus is the Rock upon which we might build and have a sure foundation, a foundation that never falls or would fail us. He is my Fortress, my stronghold and fortification against sin and temptation, against all the evil wiles ploys of the world. He is my Deliverer, for He delivers me from the world and allows me to find true peace and serenity. He is my Shield, for He protects my heart and mind by withstanding and reversing all evils of the world that try to enter and inflict my soul. He is my Salvation Horn, for salvation is found only in and through His name. He is my High Tower, for I can look up to Him and receive solutions, answers, guidance, and direction for a happy and successful life. He is my Refuge, for in Him is safety, shelter, and defense from danger or trouble. He is my Savior, for He it is who will save me at the end though His love after I have done all that I can do to live a righteous life.

No comments: