Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jesus: The Focal Point of My Priorities

Psalms 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Jesus is my:
  1. Light
  2. Salvation
  3. Strength
Jesus is my light, for He is light, and in Him is no darkness. He is the light that lighteth up in me, even the Light of Christ. Jesus is my Salvation, for He it is who opened the door for Salvation to occur. Only He had the power to open the Salvation door and let us in, even into the presence of The Father, The Son, The Holy Ghost, and others. Jesus is my Strength,  for my  life and energy and existence are fruits of His being, His atonement. The energy of my soul comes from Him. Within Him is no failing or flaw, no limitation, for He giveth strength to all, and added strength to those who seek Him endlessly.
Jesus gives us hope, hope for a happy and enjoyable life here in mortality and hope for eternal life in the hereafter. His light lightens up my light. His Salvation gives me Salvation. His Strength gives me strength. Jesus is the strong point inside me, the focal point of my priorities. Jesus magnifies us as we magnify and stretch ourselves in obeying His commandments. Obedience brings light, salvation, and strength, and all come from Christ, our Beloved Savior and Redeemer.

No comments: