Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jesus Christ: God of the Whole Earth


Isaiah 54:5
For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
JESUS CHRIST is our Redeemer, the God of the whole earth. He is our Savior and Maker. Jesus is the crucified One, the great Atoner, the only one with power to lay down His life and take it again.
17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father (John 10:17-18).
Jesus received this power in the pre-mortal life prior to being born here on earth. He is the divine Son of God having a mortal mother and an immortal Father; thus, inheriting Godhood from His Father and mortality from His mother, Mary. He is the Only Begotten Son of God in the flesh. He now is God of the whole earth, for there is none like Him.

No comments: