Sunday, March 30, 2014

"BEHOLD, I AM JESUS CHRIST"

Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name (3 Nephi 9:15).
christ in the americas.jpgAnd it came to pass that he stretched forth his hand and spake unto the people, saying: Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world (3 Nephi 11:10).

Jesus literally introduces himself when He said, ‘Behold, I am Jesus Christ.” You can get any more clear than this. He wanted the people to know who He was, and that He was indeed Christ, the Son of God. He even invited the people to come unto Him, feel the prints of the nails in His hands, wrists, feet, and to thrust their hands into His side to know for a more surety that He was who He said He was. During this time, the Holy Ghost bore witness to the people that it truly was Jesus Christ as He had introduced himself.

No comments: